Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm on vacation !!

I didn't have any updates in 2 weeks :) because I'm on my vacation right now. Here I am, sitting in a cafe shop posting right now. I will be back in 2 weeks more. So be expected that there will be no updates for about 2 more weeks.

For people who enjoy Karada no Koi, I just look at the manga again. I didn't notice that it only has 150 pages, and there are about 3 more stories to finish. So I will not drop it after all. What harm can it be for 3 more stories :)?

See you in 2 more weeks (or 3 depending on the trip)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your vacation!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break ;)

TheHornyGuy said...

enjoy your vacation... gheee i started to miss you already Rero...

Anonymous said...

Still on vacation rero? or have you quit translating because that wouldnt be very good :(

Anonymous said...

Wow, I want vacations like that ^_^

Anonymous said...

Leaving Dual Girls so nearly finished. You're evil!

Anonymous said...

I want Dual Girls to. Please come back & finish it. Pretty please!

Anonymous said...

:(

TheHornyGuy said...

Should i say this, Tomorrow never dies?

Anonymous said...

it's been 2 years for your vacation... i guess the website is dead?

Anonymous said...

4 YEARS LATER
SECRET MESSAGE ON DEAD WEBSITE