Friday, May 23, 2008

Karada no Koi chapter 3

I just had one good free week. That's why i was so lazy to do update until now.
I spent my week playing SELFISH flash game, and try to translate it. I think I got a hold of how to translate the flash game into English. But it will take a while for me to completely get used to it.

How is it? Do you guys like the idea of translating flash games?


And here is the new chapter. This time it is Cuvie's Karada no Koi chapter. I'm really lazy to translate this manga :D. Guess that I like Dual Girls better.


Karada no Koi - chapter 3 - Out of Control

Download: EasyShare - FileFactory - MegaUpload


The tournament

The last match between Smog Alert, She is an international otaku student, and Why we put homework off is ended with the winner is Smog Alert. The votes came close for all 3. There is no overwhelming winner as I thought.
So Smog Alert will be compete against Love Love Lingerie to get translate :).
And for fair, the match will be close in Tuesday when the new update come. So cast your vote.


Love Love Lingerie


Download: EasyShare - MegaUpload

Smog Alert
Download: EasyShare - MegaUpload


Which one do you prefer?
Smog Alert
Love Love Lingerie
pollcode.com free polls

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious as to how you would go about translating a flash game. If its not THAT hard go for it.

ReroManga said...

It's not really hard IMO, it's all about convert the flash file to fla and use flash editor to edit.
But I don't know if it will actually work yet since I didn't finish editing the first chapter :).

Anonymous said...

I really don't know anything about translating, but how hard is it to translate something like that?

ReroManga said...

Basically it's not hard to translate, because it just simply replace the old text with the new texts. It is easer than translate manga actually.
But the hard part is because I convert from swf to fla file to edit, so there are glitches in some parts. Fixing those glitches is the painful.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, I hope everything goes fine. I'd offer to help, but I'm not good with flash.