Sunday, May 11, 2008

Toraburu~

I wanted to update the blog properly, but since I don't have a clue how to use blogspot, It's sad :(. I'm thinking about putting Ad, so that I can afford a proper domain. If possible, I can get rid of the download hosting problem, too. But whatever, It is for next week, when i'm free from college :D.

Some people asked that why I sticked with EasyShare and MegaUpload. Not really because of the rewards (but i'm glad that it have :D), I sticked with them because 2 reason: Ftp upload (not megaupload though) and Remote Upload/http upload (main reason) I got addicted in leeching from other hosts, so I like remoteupload the best.


This week's new manga is a To love~ru doujinshi. I'm really impressed with the art of this manga that I decided to translate it. The art is almost the same. Somehow I feel that the art of doujin is more cuter :D.

Original To Love~ru

The Doujinshi

Look at it yourself, in fact the dialogue is the same, too :D. I didn't know it until I checked the original.
Anyways, here is the link.

Toraburu - Toraberingu(Traveling)

Download: EasyShare - MegaUpload

And the update for the tournament

The firt match between "Do you like oneesan?" and "Surprise Birthday", the winner is "Do you like oneesan?". It dominated with 78 -30. I'm kind of surprised since the art of "Surprise Birthday" is quite good, too. But I guess people prefer the plotted doujin than random sex after all.

The second match is between "Smog Alert" and "She is an international otaku student!". The winner is "Smog Alert" with the closest vote I've ever seen 46-45. It's surprised to me that these two have the same popularity. In fact, if i updated the blog yesterday, "SIAIOS" would win for 2 votes. That is why I decided in stead of dropping one, I will put those 2 to the next round, compete with "Why we put homework off."


And now we advance to the new round. I noticed that 3 of 5 doujin is about "Oneechan". I didn't know that Oneechan topic is that popular. Now I have a new viewpoint about oneechan already :D, I don't have one though.

Anyway, this is the match between "Love Love Lingerie" and "Do you like oneechan?". Go ahead and put your vote.

Do you like oneechan?: EasyShare - MegaUpload


Love Love Lingerie: EasyShare - MegaUpload


Which one do you prefer?
Do you like oneesan?
Love Love Lingerie
pollcode.com free polls
Updated: Oops, looks like i made a mistake. Do you like oneechan? should be compete against Why we put homework off, not Love Love Lingerie... But whatever :).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have one question, which may have already been asked before the server change. Are you only going to do one of these? Or are you basically picking the order? I ask because they all seem like great material, and it would kinda be evil to dangle all this awesome stuff in front of us and then only translate 1.

ReroManga said...

I don't have time to translate all of them, that's why I have to pick those that I think great to poll. :( I wish i have time to do all of them, too :D.