Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yet again, new Dual Girls.

I tried to get a hold of blogspot, but it is harder than I thought, the "insert image" is so annoyed. But I guess I have to get used to it now.

Since the other website is unwarningly closed. I don't know the result of the 3rd match, so we have to do it again :). There will be 2 match today.

I will write more update later, enjoy new chapter.


Dual Girl - Neigbor Love

Download: EasyShare - MegaUpload


This is the new match. Winner of this match will compete against Why we put homework off (i think).


Which one do you prefer?
Do you like oneesan?
Surprise Birthday
pollcode.com free polls
Surprise Birthday
Download: EasyShare - MegaUpload

Do you like oneesan?
Download: EasyShare - MegaUpload



And this is the old match that we miss. The winner of this match will be compete against Love Love Lingerie.
Which one do you prefer?
She is an international otaku student!
Smog Alert.
pollcode.com free polls

She is an international otaku student!
Download: EasyShare - MegaUpload

Smog Alert.
Download: EasyShare - MegaUpload

No comments: